November 16, 20023 | No 353
Thank you for reading our newsletter.
JOIN GILAD FOR A LIVE ZOOM WORKOUT
EVERY THURSDAY 7 PM EST.
Food for thought.
“There are no negatives in life, only challenges to overcome that will make you stronger.”
What are some low-impact exercises that I can do as a 65 year old.?
Here are some low-impact exercises that you can do to maintain their fitness and health include:
- Brisk walking: A great way to get the heart pumping without putting excessive stress on the joints
- Swimming: Provides a full-body workout while being gentle on the joints due to the low-impact nature of water exercises
- Biking: Riding a bike on flat, paved ground is an excellent low-impact cardiovascular exercise
- Light jogging: A low-impact way to improve cardiovascular health and overall fitness
- Dancing: Engaging in low-impact dance routines can be a fun way to stay active and improve balance and coordination
- Water aerobics: Offers a low-impact, joint-friendly workout that can improve cardiovascular fitness, strength, and flexibility
- Yoga: Helps improve flexibility, balance, and strength without putting excessive stress on the joints
- Hiking: Provides a low-impact way to enjoy nature while getting a good cardiovascular workout
These exercises cater to the specific needs and provide the benefits of physical activity while minimizing the risk of injury or strain on the body.
If you have a question for Gilad click the button below.
Low Impact Workouts from Gilad
DOWNLOADS AND DVDS
USE PROMO CODE
SPECIAL VIRTUAL EVENT
LIVE ZOOM WORKOUTS ARE BACK!
JOIN GILAD FOR A VIRTUAL LIVE ZOOM WORKOUT
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16
Gilad will teach a 45-minute full-body workout. Suitable for all fitness levels.
After the class, Gilad will be available for a chat.
The class will be recorded, and a copy will be available
for all ticket holders.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW
GILAD ON DEMAND
7- DAY FREE TRIAL
Get access to over 400 home workouts you can stream
on your TV and all mobile devices.
Never miss a workout!
After the trial you can continue for only $9.99/month.
No contract and no upsell!
NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED!
THINGS WE FIND INTERESTING
Outlook on exercise may curb aging anxiety
FROM OUR GILAD SHOP
Moringa Oleifera Leaf
Moringa Oleifera is a tree that originates from Northern India and has been praised for its health benefits for centuries. It’s most famous for its impressive nutritional content with high levels of antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds.
Almost all parts of the tree are used in traditional medicine, where people expect to get a high dose of protein, Vitamin C, B6, Riboflavin, and iron.
In Western countries, where it’s renowned for its health effects, Moringa is usually sold in powder form as a supplement.
Magnesium deficiencies are becoming increasingly common. In fact, up to 70% of people may be magnesium deficient and may possibly need to supplement magnesium.
People often purchase magnesium glycinate supplements to help them relax and fall asleep more readily. And because this is a chelated form of magnesium, it’s more bioavailable than other forms.
In addition, magnesium glycinate benefits the body by reducing cellular stress, which in turn can help lower blood pressure, relieve cramping, and even help alleviate migraines. And, of course, those with a magnesium deficiency can reverse their condition simply by supplementing with magnesium glycinate.